South route, Zamora
- Include more than twenty Romanesque churches (XII and XIII) as the new Santa Maria, San Cipriano, La Magdalena, San Pedro, although undoubtedly the most unique is the Cathedral which is located next to the Castle. Both are surrounded by the walls and doors of access and constitute one of the most spectacular vantage points of the city.
- In the area outside the walls are the churches of Santiago de los Caballeros and San Claudio de Olivares located next to the water mills of Olivare.
- Castilla y Le├│n ethnographic museum, and the Museum of Easter weekare very interesting.
- Within the civil architecture not forget of the Palace of the Momos and the modernist buildings of Santa Clara Street, the market Abastos and El Palacio de los Condes de Alba y Aliste (now the Parador).
- Highlights the Great Collegiate Church (XII-XIII), the Church of Santiago de los Caballeros (13th) and the Monastery of the Sancti Spiritu (16th), also highlights the civil architecture of palaces as well as its warehouses. Do not miss the Wine Museum in the village of moral of the wine.