» How to get there
How to get there
From North: Galicia
- From the point of origin access to the A52 direction Puebla de Sanabria/Benavente to take national 631, (exit 49 of the A52).
- Once taken the N631 continue to the village of Tabara and abandoning the N631, take the road direction Fonfr√≠a ZA902.
- 18 km to reach Losacio village, follow the signs of Rural tourism centre and 1 km from town (direction Marquiz), the hotel is located.
From Asturias - Le√≥n - Benavente
- From Asturias continue towards Le√≥n.
- Follow the A66 direction Benavente, and then by the A6.
- Take exit 257, to take the N630.
- Continuing along this road it had the villages of Villaveza de water and Santovenia.
- Santovenia spent and before arriving at Granja de Moreruela, take the ZA123 road. The exit is on the right, direction Tabara.
- To Tabara to reach, take the ZA902 towards Fonfr√≠a.
- The village of Losacio is located 18 km.
- Follow signs to center of Rural tourism and the hotel is located 1 km from town (direction Marquiz).
From other sources by Zamora city
- Arriving to Zamora city, continue along Avenida de Requejo following 630 Benavente.
- At the roundabout do not take exit 630, but that it must continue until the next exit signposted industrial estate of LA HINIESTA / LA HINIESTA.
- Here take the exit direction La Hiniesta road ZA-P1405 (in Google appears as ZA 900).
- Continuing along this road you atravesar√°s the villages of La Hiniesta, Andav√≠as, palaces of bread and Apple Orchard in the village of Muga and the boat, Carbajales.
- Just pass the bar of the people, must take a detour on the right, this detour you will see a sign indicating Losacio.
- Continuing along this road, 4 km, approximately, one gets to the village of Losacio and at the first intersection within the village, turn right following the sign to center of tourism Rural/Marquiz.
- The hotel is located 1 km away.